Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 13: Slide Sharing

This is another very interesting tool. It is one that could help me make my presentations more available and accessible. I decided to use slideshare.net for this assignment. However, after viewing the lessons that Cindi did on Zoho Show and Animoto, I am tempted to try both of them. The last one I think has some real applications for the type of work done my by husband so I plan to share it with him. We should have some time this summer to try it out on several projects that he is currently doing.

As I have time to try it more this summer, I may come up with some additional ideas for the library. It would be great to design several projects to use with in-service in August. One that comes to mind is a quick orientation to the library for new staff members. The same presentation might be a good review for some of the staff members who don't use the library very much.

It would be interesting to know or view how other school librarians are using this tool. I need to do a better job of networking with some of the librarians utilizing these tools

No comments:

Post a Comment