Sunday, May 23, 2010

Web 16: Wrap-up Webinar

I just finished listening to the morning wrap-up webinar. It was good to have a review of all the lessons again - it will help with the final reflection. The webinar gave me some reinforcement to keep trying even though some of the things I tried this first time did not work very well. I was so excited when I joined the goodreads for my personal library and then tonight when I was listening I heard one of the librarians talking about Shelfari and how patrons like to see the book jackets on the new books. So, now I think I will set up shelfari maybe for the library web page - another project for this summer.

Another suggestion that was made was about Web Junction and having a group of people who might want to work together. This may be for the future but it would be great if there were 4 - 5 school librarians who would be interested in doing this. I would love to be a part since I feel that I just skimmed the top on most of these projects. Then perhaps I could make a better network with some people I know and add to the projects that I have started with this class.

Again, a huge thanks to all the mentors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment